Frequently asked questions
- Where do I go for my complimentary product training?
You will need to register your complimentary product training here.
Training is conducted at Canon Imaging Academy.
- Can I reschedule / cancel my complimentary product training?
You can reschedule or cancel your training date upon logging in with your Canon account. Please log in here.
Thereafter, click on Upcoming Events for the option of "RESCHEDULE" and "CANCEL EVENT". Please choose accordingly.
- How do I know if there are any upcoming workshops?
Our schedules are updated every 14th and 28th of the month. Check out the latest workshop here or follow us on Canon's facebook.
- What topics are covered in the complimentary training?
We will cover the key features and how to use key functions of your purchased product. Thereafter, students can have option of learning more about photography / videography at our paid courses taught by Canon Imaging Academy Instructors. Find out more of these course here.
- Can I bring someone along to the complimentary product training?
Each booking is meant for one person only.
- I would like to learn more about videography, how can I do so?
We have videography classes, especially tailored for those who are keen to get their hands on videography. Find out more here.
- How do I request for training for my copier?
We conduct hardware training on Canon copier for corporate customers. If your company users require training, you can register here. We will confirm the training slots through writing. The first training is free and subsequent sessions costs $200 per session, each session lasts 1 to 1.5 hours. The training is conducted by Canon Customer Care officers.
- I do not have a NRIC/Fin number. How do I register for my training classes?
If you do not have a NRIC/FIN number, please kindly send us an email
Cannot find an answer to your question? Send us an email