- How do I redeem my free gifts?
Please refer to the respective promotion terms and conditions for redemption location details.
- What are the documents that I will need to bring?
For compliance and audit purposes, documentary proof of purchase will have to be presented at the point of redemption.
These include original copies of
The documents will have to support and be in compliance with the terms and conditions of the specific promotion.
- Proof of purchase (E.g. Sales invoice)
- Warranty card issued by Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- For Online Warranty Promotion, please print the Online warranty registration copy to claim the gifts.
For detailed terms and conditions for specific promotions, check here.
- When do I have to collect the free gifts?
Free gifts are held for a limited duration and only till the specified last date of redemption (generally 7 days from the end of promotion purchase period).
After this date, all gifts will be returned and the promotion closed for audit purpose. As such, we will not be able to extend beyond the specified last date of redemption nor replace the claim with other promotions.
For detailed terms and conditions for specific promotions,
- It is inconvenient to go to another place to collect the free gifts. Why can't Canon issue the gifts at the reseller or dealer?
Promotional items and gifts are not issued at dealer / reseller level so that dealer / reseller will not use it for purposes other than that intended for the Canon promotion.
We know it is inconvenient for our customers to collect the gift / promotional items from another location. We seek your understanding in order that our customers' interest is met.
Cannot find an answer to your question? Send us an email