Canon Cloud Computing
The Promise of Cloud
Hear from our partners Google, Bizmann and SingTel as they share their thoughts on the promise of Cloud Computing for Singapore.
Getting Started on the Cloud
Executives from Therefore™, Nuance and NT-ware comment on when are companies ready for the Cloud in this video.
Creating an Environment for Success
Watch Canon's partners from Intuit and OpenText share their thoughts on how the Cloud can enable business success.
Empower the way you work with Cloud computing
Canon + Cloud = Infinite Possibilities
Cloud computing is a breakthrough technology that provides organizations unprecedented levels of flexibility, scalability, and affordability. Through the imageRUNNER ADVANCE's MEAP platform, companies can leverage on the immense potential of Cloud technology for exponential return on investments. Find out how Canon and Cloud can work for you.
to download Canon Cloud Computing brochure.
"Another reason for Galaxy Macau to choose Canon is that they are the only company to proactively propose using a toner cartridge recycling program," says Mr. Vong. "We print a lot of paper every month, and that means a lot of cartridges. Some companies just put them in the recycle or trash bin, but Canon tries to recycle all toner cartridges into basic materials that can be reused for other purposes. This totally fits our concept of what green initiatives should do."
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE is the perfect gateway to access Cloud services. Leveraging on Canon's MEAP and Cloud Connect technology, users can benefit from the world of Cloud computing directly from the device.
Are your business document systems ready to leverage on Cloud technology?
- Are you stuck with legacy document software, unable to move forward?
- Is your multifunctional device capable of tapping into Cloud services?
- Cloud technology offers immense potential, but can you make it work for you?
A web-enabled imageRUNNER ADVANCE allows you to:
- Scan, store and print your documents through Cloud applications
- Tap on the power of Google™ Docs
- Integrate seamlessly with Microsoft SharePoint™ Online
- Scan to and Print from Web Services via the MEAP Web
A Cloud-enabled business system that works with past, present and future systems.
- Minimal investment of IT infrastructure
- Direct access of Cloud services via your imageRUNNER ADVANCE device
- Customized cloud applications can be tailored for and integrated into your business
- Leverage on the full potential of Cloud services for your business' unique needs
Therefore™ Online is a document management system that provides the capabilities of a traditional Therefore™ setup, similar to Therefore™ Server Client models, but instead running on a hosted service. By reducing the reliance on hardware infrastructure such as dedicated servers and resources, companies around the world are now able to access more powerful functions with a smaller budget. It is suitable both as a short and long-term strategy for companies requiring greater flexibility.
Does your company use document management software?
- Requisite local servers are often expensive to set up and maintain
- Software become obsolete quickly
- Additional steps to process a document can be a laborious process that is prone to human error
Canon's Therefore Online™
- Therefore™ Online allows you to utilize the power of Therefore™ without relying on local servers
- As a cloud application, Therefore™ Online stays relevant and updated
- Therefore™ Online retains the simplicity of the industry-setting Therefore™ while adding online capabilities
A flexible and cost-effective document management software for your entire organization.
- Reduced infrastructure set up and maintenance costs
- A future-proof, worry-free document management solution that does its job, simply and effectively
- Capture, store, search, retrieve, collaborate, manage, and distribute with ease
eCopy Scan to Cloud™ is a scan solution through imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices to allow seamless scanning to cloud application without a physical server in their premises. This enables offices to collaborate regardless of their geographic location, and offers unprecedented flexibility through the Cloud infrastructure.
Is the scan solution your company using, capable of delivering what you need?
- Does your scan solution offer you the connectivity to digital applications?
- Does it support major file formats used in today's businesses?
- Can you send your scans easily to your business partners?
- Does your scan solution offer serverless document conversion and OCR?
Canon's eCopy Scan to Cloud™ makes it easy to scan and send over the internet with just a touch of a button.
- eCopy Scan to Cloud™ offers you three major digital destinations to send your files to, Google Docs, Evernote and Salesforce.com, with more to come in the near future
- eCopy Scan to Cloud™ supports major file formats from PDF to PDF Searchable, as well as mainstay formats such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- eCopy Scan to Cloud™ scans your documents seamlessly and easily, with virtually no learning curve
Scan and send with unprecedented flexibility, through the power of cloud technology.
- Send your documents to major digital destinations anywhere in the world
- Peace of mind with multiple file format support
- A simple, intuitive way to deliver documents to your partners regardless of geographic location
- A serverless document conversion to searchable/editable file format
Canon has taken a further step to provide a full range of support and services to maintain your multifunctional device in a more efficient manner. We term these as Maintenance as a Service. With this, we maximize device uptime, reduce human labor, assist your organization to get the most out of your device, and help you stay connected.
Is your corporation keeping your multifunctional device fleet running at tip top condition?
- Ever ran out of toner at a critical time? Or overstocked on them?
- Are the service billings accurate?
- Are issues resolved within the first one or two servicing visits?
- Are your multifunctional systems updated quickly and easily?
Canon provides Maintenance as a Service over the Cloud.
- With eMaintenance, your toner usage is tracked and new toners are automatically ordered before they run out
- Service billings are also automated, ensuring accuracy while reducing the need for physical checking
- Through Maintenance as a Service, our engineers are equipped with detailed knowledge of issues at hand even before reaching your location
- Firmware files are downloaded into your multifunctional device even before the technician helps to upgrade your systems
Your entire multifunctional device fleet is kept running in a more efficient manner.
- Device printing uptime is maximized, without need for overstocking on toners.
- Reliable, accurate and timely service billings with reduced need for manpower
- Issues are resolved within the first one or two visits, reducing maintenance downtime
- Automated, enterprise-wide download reduces time required to update device firmware for your organization